Thursday, January 17, 2008

Week 11

I'm almost at the end of the First Trimester, which is a relief. This basically means that the nausea, fatigue and weird aversions will be over and done with. I've already started seeing an improvement since last week, which is a HUGE relief. I'm typically a VERY energetic person, so to have the energy sucked out of me like some weird Dr. Frankenstein experiment was really really freaky.

I'm also glad that the weird food aversions are gone. It was starting to get on my nerves. Craving grilled cheese sandwiches and pasta all the time aren't exactly the best way to start off junior's life. Now I can focus on eating healthy food.

I'm still getting used to snacking throughout the day. I gave up snacking a long time ago when I started improving my eating and exercising habits. Mind you, I was eating mostly crap at that time. These days I'm forced to snack because I get these horrible hunger pangs which like to hit me at 9:30am and just after 5pm each day. Normally I'd ignore these hunger pangs and just drink lots of water to shut the stomach up, but for junior's sake, I'm heeding my stomach's warning. So, since I HAVE to snack, I try to keep it healthy: grape tomatoes, oranges, tangerines, and peaches. Keeps my stomach and my brain happy.

No comments: