Thursday, March 27, 2008

PK at 21 Weeks

Today I had yet another ultrasound - yup, 2 days in a row of seeing PK squirming in my uterus. This time it was one that I had scheduled 2 weeks ago so that they could measure PK's spine. As you may recall from last time, PK was not too favorably-positioned, so the sonographer wasn't able to meansure her spine. This time, however, the sonographer was able to get her measurements, so hopefully that means I don't have to do another one of these for a while. While I do enjoy seeing PK on the monitor, the whole water-drinking thing is rather taxing. At least this time around, the sonographer didn't patronize me, and was actually quite friendly. On top of that, I got her to give me 2 pictures of PK. So without further ado, here's PK at 21 weeks! If you look closely, you might just see her wee little mouth open. :)




2 comments:

Fawn said...

Those are GREAT pics, Indy! She looks beautiful already - what fun!

http://fawnahareo.com

Unknown said...

Cool! PK is already photogenic even @ this stage ;) Thank God your little spill didn't affect her.