Monday, February 11, 2008

Week 14

I guess by all accounts, I didn't really find Week 14 to be that eventful. Here are some highlights:

The Bad Bad Cold
I finally started recovering from that nasty cold - enough to venture into the office, even though I think I was still too germy to be around people. Let me tell you, 5 days locked up at home with nothing but your germs and phlegm to keep you company can make you stir-crazy!

Feeling Fat
Aside from that, as I've mentioned before, I'm definitely starting to look more pregnant. As of today, my tummy is protruding, though you can't really tell if I've got clothes on. Pants are definitely tighter. I even find it a bit awkward now when I bend over.

Prunes Are My Friends
I am eating way more prunes than I would care to admit. Unfortunately, they are a necessary evil. I've never liked them, and I never will, but at least I can eat them without my gag reflex kicking in. Bonus! I shall say no more.

No comments: